Decker Road Tract
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Lake Rhodhiss is one of Western North Carolina’s few remaining unspoiled recreational destinations.
Lake Rhodhiss features 90 miles of shoreline with picturesque views, excellent water quality, and abundant fish and game. Lake Rhodhiss offers convenient commutes to major markets such as Asheville, Charlotte, Hickory, and Winston-Salem.
Lake Rhodhiss is one of the best kept secrets in the Carolinas and now through Crescent Land Management, an exciting residential, lakefront development opportunity exists with the Decker Road Tract.
- Over 900 acres zoned for residential development
- Located on the shores of Lake Rhodhiss in eastern Burke County, NC, approximately 13 miles east of Morganton, NC and 50 miles from Charlotte, NC
- Over 5 miles of lake frontage with water depths suitable for boat access to approved docks
- Tract access via Decker Road and Weaver Lane
- Rolling landscape with timber consisting of mature loblolly pine plantations
- Perennial stream running south to northeast
- Equipped with access to water and electric utilities
- Nearby facilities for boating and recreation